The 180° Co-worker Review is an easy-to-administer multi-rater questionnaire for measuring the performance and behaviours of individuals in frontline or entry-level roles. The 180° Review is an ideal first-step to gain feedback during an individual’s induction phase.
The 180° Review captures anonymous feedback on critical performance issues by soliciting feedback from the individual, their manager and their peers on six key themes – attitude, integrity, reliability, teamwork, people skills and performance. This provides a valuable measure of how well the individual is contributing to an organisation, and provides the individual with the basis for development planning to improve capability.
- For feedback and development
- To support and develop team building initiatives
- As part of an annual performance review
- As part of a probationary period assessment
- To build a culture of accountability
- Can be used with Hogan Assessments for selection and development, and/or one-on-one coaching
- Provides real insights into performance
For further information on the PBC 180 ° Co-worker Review and qualification please contact our office on +61 2 8918 0888