The digital economy means new ways of working and to be successful organisations will need to embed transformation and change into how they work. Leaders in disrupted organisations will need to be more agile, demonstrating higher levels of humility, adaptability, vision and engagement. They also need to practice digital business agility through hyperawareness, informed decision making and fast execution. Combining ‘must-have’ competencies with these agile behaviours ensures that agile leaders are better equipped to deal with the challenges of today’s disruptive business environment.
Agile Leader Assessment Suite
The Agile Leader Assessment Suite is based on research by the Global Centre for Digital Business Transformation (an IMD and Cisco Initiative) and metaBeratung which identified the key competencies and behaviours required to lead teams and organisations facing digital disruption.
Hogan Agile Leader Assessment
The Hogan Agile Leader Assessment is based on items from the Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), Hogan Development Survey (HDS), and Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI).
- Helps leaders at all levels understand leadership competencies in the context of a digital business environment
- Provides insights into an individual’s potential to perform the competency-based requirements associated with effective agile leadership
- Pinpoints development needs of emerging or existing leaders experiencing digital disruption
- Can be used in conjunction with the Hogan Agile Leader 360
- Standalone assessment including relevant items from the HPI, HDS, and MVPI
- Easily administered online with a 15 minute completion time
- Easy to understand developmental feedback reports
- Group reports also available