The Leader Focus 360 (LF360) is a multi-rater assessment designed to develop self-awareness in those wanting to transition from Individual Contributor to Manager. It identifies the participant’s at-work behaviours in order to enable them to develop specific skills which will enhance their potential as a manager.
The LF360 identifies behaviours relevant to a range of managerial roles, not just restricted to traditional people management functions. It captures responses regarding behaviours across six emerging management styles:
- People manager
- Process manager
- Thought manager
- Social manager
- Data manager, and
- Results manager
The LF360 was designed to be used in conjunction with the Hogan Management Focus report – the LF360 report highlights “what” behaviours others are seeing, while the Management Focus report explains “why” an individual is exhibiting those behaviours.
- Development program for teams or groups of emerging managers
- Individual coaching programs to identify and develop specific skills which will enhance managerial potential
- It provides a unique opportunity to obtain multi-rater feedback early on in one’s career
- It focusses on behaviours that others are seeing in order to contribute to self-awareness,
- It prioritises development areas for action
- Can be combined with the Management Focus Report for more comprehensive insight into managerial potential and performance