In today’s ‘new normal’ business environment where turbulence is the operating paradigm, EXECUTIVE STAMINA ® is the key to driving high performance. Maintaining energy, clear focus, strategic thinking and overall leadership impact are critical for today’s leaders. Even the busiest leaders can learn proven strategies to align with their personal life and wellbeing.
The result is powerful – employees are more engaged, more resilient and energised. This program addresses these core issues facing leaders, while providing a smarter way for sustainable success at work, at home and for the organisation overall. With this innovative, science-based workplace model, leaders take control of their calendar, align with their values, and create more time for their health and family.
The Executive Stamina framework was devised with three objectives:
- Attaining Work/Life Alignment
- Increasing Leadership Energy and Capacity
- Optimising Focus and Time
Executive Stamina and Hogan Assessments
Hogan Assessment Systems are world class instruments that identify development opportunities, strengths, shortcomings, blind spots and hidden talents. They have been used by global and Australian organisations, and are recognised within academia as being valid and reliable measures of personality.
The EXECUTIVE STAMINA ® program is a powerful stand-alone program with the potential to make a significant positive impact for participants. For an enhanced focus on self-awareness and to understand the role that personality has on individual resilience, PBC recommends combining the Executive Stamina with Hogan Assessments. Working in tandem, these two scientifically-based programs provide deep insight into individual behaviour and preferences and describe how individuals’ choices and behaviour affect their energy levels, key relationships and professional reputation.
The EXECUTIVE STAMINA ® program is a powerful stand-alone program with the potential to make a significant positive impact for participants. PBC recommends combining the Executive Stamina program with Hogan Assessments for an enhanced focus on self-awareness based on an understanding of the role that personality has on individual resilience, Working in tandem, these two scientifically-based programs provide deep insight into individual behaviour and preferences and describe how individuals’ choices and behaviour affect their energy levels, key relationships and professional reputation.
- Increase Emotional and Physical Energy – Practical solutions for a business lifestyle including fitness and nutrition, especially while on the go.
- Improve Leadership Capacities – Enhance communication skills, strategic thinking, decision making and agility.
- Heighten Mental Resilience – Achieve top performance in the most critical moments and demanding, high-stress situations.
- Effective Work Flow – Innovative techniques to stay sharp throughout the day with intermittent renewal and focus on high value activities.
- Achieve Work/Life Satisfaction – Develop ways to ‘have both’ career achievement and personal fulfilment.
- Improve Leadership Impact on Teams and Organisations – Ensure calm and composed leaders that create cohesive, high performance teams.
- Enhance Relationships – Develop awareness and presence to maintain strong partnerships inside and outside the organisation.
- Align with Meaning, Values and Purpose – Deliver against what is most important personally and professionally.
- Avoid Risks to Career and Organisation – Reduce mistakes from being too tired, overly stressed or ‘crazy busy’.
EXECUTIVE STAMINA ®
Executive Stamina | Copyright © 2008 Dr. Marty Seldman – Optimum Associates, LLC All Rights Reserved