The most important function of leadership is to create tomorrow’s successes
Our philosophy is that Leadership drives culture which in turn impacts the bottom line.
Many Frontline Supervisors are promoted to management roles because they are great technicians and have little or no experience in leading teams.
The PBC Frontline Supervisor Leadership Programs help build management competencies required by contemporary supervisors, team leaders and operational managers. It is particularly appropriate training for those from a technical/trade background who now supervise or lead others and want to develop skills in:
- Self-management and relationship management
- Becoming an effective team leader
- Developing an effective and efficient team-orientated environment
- Improving profitability and strategic outcomes
- Coaching for high performance
- Setting and achieving goals and KPIs
- Effective delegation
- Having difficult conversations
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Action planning to ensure what is learned in the classroom is executed the workplace
Our goal is to create role model frontline supervisors who can set goals and motivate employees to perform in a competitive environment driven by continuous improvement and customer focus.
Participants walk away with practical, user-friendly tools, and an action plan designed to assist in implementation of the ideas and course content.
Our programs are suitable for most industry types and we focus on delivering workplace learning to ensure direct application into your business.
We can custom-design specialist programs for managers and supervisors to enhance their management knowledge and skills relevant to your unique situation.
Click here for a frontline supervisor case study.
Speak with one of our team about how PBC can provide a tailored Frontline Supervisor Development solution in your organisation.