Graduates and Interns: Selection, Development & Retention
Many organisations invest heavily in attracting and selecting graduates, and increasingly interns, as they are seen as their future talent pipeline.
The question is, are organisations attracting and selecting the right graduates to meet the needs of your organisation now and for the future?
PBC provides customised graduate/ intern solutions including:
- Profiling graduate capability requirements
- Designing volume selection campaigns
- Managing and running large scale assessment centres
- Designing graduate development programs, and
- Reviewing graduate/-intern selection, development and retention processes using data analytics
PBC works with Hogan Assessments which are highly valid and reliable assessments, free of adverse impact and sensitive to cultural considerations. PBC, together with Hogan, have conducted a number of research projects examining graduate selection, development, engagement and retention in Australia. We are able to integrate with a range of applicant tracking systems and utilise graduate benchmarks to inform our graduate solutions.