Matrigma measures cognitive ability – a person’s ability to solve problems, plan ahead and draw logical conclusions.
Research shows that a candidate’s level of cognitive ability helps to predict job performance, job satisfaction, voluntary turnover, and training performance as well as counter-productive work behaviours. In more complex jobs, such as managerial or specialist roles, cognitive ability has an even higher impact.
- Stand-alone measure at the outset of a high-volume selection program
- Used to complement other tools in a selection process
- Can be used from Graduates to Senior Executives
- Non-verbal format for seamless integration across languages
- Items are randomised so participants can never take the same test twice
- Strong predictor of future job performance
- Based on decades of research into cognitive ability and job performance
- Both supervised and unsupervised testing available
- International Norm Group
- Multiple languages available