HOGAN INTERPRETATION MASTER CLASS
The Hogan Interpretation Master Class will provide in-depth instruction on how to use configural interpretations of Hogan data in a range of organisational settings.
Participants will increase their ability to evaluate and interpret Hogan profiles across all three Hogan assessments and learn how the three data sets can be applied when they are consistent and where there is conflict.
These interpretations will assist with projects when selecting, developing, coaching and working with individuals, teams and organisations.
The Hogan Interpretation Master Class covers these learning objectives:
- Identify important configural interpretations within and between the three Hogan personality inventories
- Gain greater understanding of the interrelationship with the HPI subscales
- Gain an understanding of the subscales on the HDS and implications of high and low scores
- Gain a greater understanding of the MVPI subscales
- Gain greater understanding of configurations, triangulations, conflicts and their behavioural implications
- Critically evaluate case studies using all three assessments
- Collaborate and discuss interpretation techniques with other Hogan-user professionals
As a prerequisite for the Interpretation Master Class, participants must have successfully completed the Hogan Certification Workshop
Please join us for this unique Master Class, where the participants and facilitators are experienced users of the Hogan assessments who will discuss the nuances and challenges associated with profile interpretation and individual development
2017 Hogan Interpretation Master Class Dates
- Thursday 25th May, 2017
- Wednesday 15th November, 2017
- Wednesday 21st June, 2017