High-performing teams can achieve superior business results but all teams are susceptible to dysfunction. The Hogan Team Report helps leaders understand their teams’ mix of strengths, derailers, and culture, as well as identify psychological roles within each team.
- Used in conjunction with individual Hogan assessments in a team building workshop
- To manage team conflict
- To identify team culture
- To compare your team with other teams in your organisation and other Australian teams
- Highlights team strengths and weaknesses
- Allows teams to recognise shared derailers
- Allows teams to recognise shared values
- Provides real insight into individual roles within a team
- Includes access to a facilitator guide and accompanying PowerPoint presentation.