Hogan Certification Workshop – Canberra
2 Day Workshop
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop teaches participants to use three Hogan inventories:
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop includes many valuable benefits for each participant:
- Personal assessment and a debrief session with a consultant prior to the workshop.
- Access to the Hogan Online Learning Module prior to the workshop.
- A copy of the Hogan Workbook and an e-Hogan Guide.
- Electronic copies of all three technical manuals (HPI, HDS, and MVPI) plus access to all of the latest publications and research articles.
- Two assessment IDs (including a feedback session with a PBC consultant) to be used after the certification workshop.
- Facility to order Hogan profiles to meet your organisation’s business needs.
- Ongoing access to consultants for difficult assessment interpretations and implementation questions.
- This workshop is fully catered.
Professional Development Credits
- This workshop may form part of your psychology registration requirements
- ICF Approved Activity: Hogan Assessment Systems Accreditation Workshop – 13.5 Units – CCE Units Resource Development
- Booking for two or more participants. Please contact email@example.com to request a discount code prior to booking.
- ICF and APS Members. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a discount code prior to booking.