The CEO Checklist
The CEO Checklist is a management road map of best practices for achieving leadership and business excellence. It can be used by any senior manager to improve team effectiveness and business unit performance.
It can be used by any senior manager to improve team effectiveness and business unit performance.
It is also a practical guideline for HR managers to make data-driven recommendations for CEOs and senior managers.
As an assessment tool it can be used to:
- Assess the strengths and opportunities of the business/business unit
- Get the difficult issues on the table for discussion
- Identify gaps in current business practices
- Identify opportunities for leadership development
- Sign off on an action plan to take the business to the next level